Prepare Your Own Funeral Plan With Planning Tools From Funeralwise.com
When you make arrangements with a funeral home and cemetery, you’ll be making various choices and selections. To prepare you (or your survivors) for this process we offer 2 ways you can create your funeral plan in advance.
1. Interactive Guide (Recommended). If you would like to try working interactively, our Funeral-WISE Planner is a convenient way to make your funeral plans and share them with your family. Click below to get started with our Funeral Quick Plan. It’s Free, Give It a Try!
2. Checklist / Workbook Format. If you prefer working on paper, you can print out easy-to-complete forms that will help you compile all the information that will be needed when making funeral arrangements. Just send us your first name and email below and we’ll email you the links to download the forms.
Create Your Own Wills and Advance Directives
You can save time and money by creating essential end-of-life documents yourself. LawDepot.com offers a quick and inexpensive way to do so. Follow the links below and, as a friend of Funeralwise, you’ll receive a 10% discount on all documents that you create. Please note that your discount is applied at checkout.
- Create your Last Will and Testament here.
- Create your Living Will here.
- Create your Health Care Directives here.
See related topics: