Prepare Your Own Funeral Plan With Planning Tools From Funeralwise.com
When you make arrangements with a funeral home and cemetery, you’ll be making various choices and selections. To prepare you (or your survivors) for this process we offer 2 ways you can create your funeral plan in advance.
1. The Wise Planning System. Your are in control of your funeral plans with our Wise Planning System. You’ll be guided step-by-step through the process with our easy-to-use planning tools.
The Quick Plan is the first step in the Wise Planning System. In a matter of minutes, you’ll have created a basic funeral plan and will find out your estimated funeral cost. This is do-it-yourself planning, there’s no obligation. Give it a try!
2. Checklist / Workbook Format. If you prefer working on paper, you can print out simple forms that will help you compile all the information that will be needed when making funeral arrangements. Just send us your first name and email below and we’ll email you the links to download the forms.
Create Your Own Wills and Advance Directives
You can save time and money by creating essential end-of-life documents yourself. LawDepot.com offers a quick and inexpensive way to do so. Follow the links below and, as a friend of Funeralwise, you’ll receive a 10% discount on all documents that you create. Please note that your discount is applied at checkout.
- Create your Last Will and Testament here.
- Create your Living Will here.
- Create your Health Care Directives here.