Celebrant Program FAQ’sGet Answers to Your Questions
The Funeralwise Celebrant Program is open to celebrants and officiants in the U.S. and Canada. We hope to expand to other countries in the future.
There is no cost. The program is free to eligible celebrants and officiants.
To participate in the program, all you need to do is complete a simple registration. When you register, you’ll receive:
1. A free listing in the Funeralwise Celebrant online directory and Preferred Provider Directory.
2. Access to the Funeralwise Celebrant Dashboard and the Wise Planning System.
3. High-quality referrals through our Wise Planning System.
4. The opportunity to earn fees when you participate in our content development program.
5. Discounted products in our Memorial Store.
Once you register, you’ll be able to login to your Celebrant Dashboard. The Dashboard gives you access to our series of Word to the Wise Guides, planning forms, and the Wise Planning System. You are free to share all of these resources with your families. The Dashboard also offers resources to help you get the most out of the Celebrant Program, such as video tutorials and user guides.
We have a variety of ways that you can supplement the fees you generate from working with clients. Among these are creating content, helping us develop celebration themes, and selling products from our store. For more information, see our page on Generating Fees
The only catch is that for the program to be successful, you have to be involved. The more we interact, the more we benefit. There are no charges or fees for your participation. The users in our community are potential customers for your services. We consider working with celebrants as a win-win for us since it makes us a more complete resource.