About Funeralwise.com ®
Prepare – Celebrate – Remember
We have many celebrations during our lifetimes but none is more difficult to arrange than a funeral, the ultimate celebration of life. The emotion, the short time frame, and the finality make it unlike life’s other milestone events. Every life deserves to be uniquely celebrated and remembered. Easy to say but not so easy to do. Should it be a traditional funeral, a memorial service or a party? There are many decisions to make and much to do. It’s a difficult task, especially if you are not prepared.
Funerals are more than a means of celebrating a life that has past, they’re also vitally important events for the living. For most of us funerals are not a part of our everyday life. Occasionally we may attend funerals of friends or acquaintances and, most likely, we’ll eventually need to arrange funerals for our parents. These are difficult occasions for everyone, especially because we are not familiar with them. What are we supposed to do? What’s the right thing to say?
Our mission at Funeralwise.com is to help you capably navigate all your funeral experiences. We’ll guide you on what to say and what to do. Our job is to make it easier for you, whether you are planning ahead for yourself, making funeral arrangements for a loved one or supporting friends in their loss. We are here to help you prepare, celebrate and remember.
Unbiased Information About Funerals … And Much More
Funeralwise.com is an independent service; we do not own funeral home facilities or cemeteries. We have an “arms-length” relationship with the funeral service providers, suppliers and manufacturers whose services and products are featured on our web site.
As your free resource for everything related to funerals, Funeralwise.com provides these valuable benefits:
- Information-rich content. Comprehensive and easy-to-read information covers everything you need to know about planning a funeral, offering condolences and supporting the bereaved.
- Powerful funeral planning tools. Planning a funeral involves making many choices and selections. Our online funeral planner organizes the selection process, offers guidance and records your choices.
- Smart shopping. Using our nationwide directory of funeral homes, cemeteries, and cremation services you can quickly identify, evaluate and compare local sources of funeral services and products.
- Savings. Employees and members of affiliated companies, associations and other organizations can take advantage of preferred pricing from participating funeral homes, cemeteries, cremation services, et al.
- Access to financial services. Through our relationships with quality financial institutions, you have ready access to funeral insurance to fund your pre-arrangements and cover your final expenses.
- Convenience and privacy. Our resources are easily accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your privacy is protected because we do not share your personal information with others without prior permission. Click on Privacy Notice for our policies regarding information you share with us.
Reprinting / Distributing our Information
We receive many requests to distribute our guides and reprint our articles. If you are interested, refer to How to Reprint Funeralwise Articles & Blogs.
The Wise Guys
Funeralwise.com is led by an Executive Management Team comprised of seasoned (because some of us are old) business professionals who have many years of combined experience as owner/managers of funeral home and cemetery operations, as well as in-depth experience in other service industries.
So who are these Wise Guys? Click here to find out.
How To Contact Us
We welcome your questions and comments. Let us know how we can best serve you. Feel free to request additional information. Visit our Contact Page to get in touch with us.