About Funeralwise.com ®
Prepare – Celebrate – Remember
Funerals are more than a means of celebrating a life that has past, they’re also vitally important events for the living. For most of us funerals are not a part of our everyday life. Occasionally we may attend funerals of friends or acquaintances and, most likely, we’ll eventually need to arrange funerals for our parents. These are difficult occasions for everyone, especially because we are not familiar with them. What are we supposed to do? What’s the right thing to say?
Our mission at Funeralwise.com is to help you capably navigate all your funeral experiences. We’ll guide you on what to say and what to do. Our job is to make it easier for you, whether you are planning ahead for yourself, making funeral arrangements for a loved one or supporting friends in their loss. We are here to help you prepare, celebrate and remember.
If you are visiting us at a difficult time due to the death of a loved one or friend, please accept our sincere condolences. We hope the resources you find at Funeralwise.com will help ease your burden. If you are fortunate to be here at a less stressful time, we encourage you to plan ahead and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with being in control of your life.
Unbiased Information About Funerals … And Much More
Funeralwise.com is an independent service; we do not own funeral home facilities or cemeteries. We have an “arms-length” relationship with the funeral service providers, suppliers and manufacturers whose services and products are featured on our web site.
As your free resource for everything related to funerals, Funeralwise.com provides these valuable benefits:
- Information-rich content. Comprehensive and easy-to-read information covers everything you need to know about planning a funeral, offering condolences and supporting the bereaved.
- Powerful funeral planning tools. Planning a funeral involves making many choices and selections. Our online funeral planner organizes the selection process, offers guidance and records your choices.
- Smart shopping. Using our nationwide directory of funeral homes, cemeteries, and cremation services you can quickly identify, evaluate and compare local sources of funeral services and products.
- Savings. Employees and members of affiliated companies, associations and other organizations can take advantage of preferred pricing from participating funeral homes, cemeteries, cremation services, et al.
- Access to financial services. Through our relationships with quality financial institutions, you have ready access to funeral insurance to fund your pre-arrangements and cover your final expenses.
- Convenience and privacy. Our resources are easily accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your privacy is protected because we do not share your personal information with others without prior permission. Click on Privacy Notice for our policies regarding information you share with us.
The Wise Guys
Funeralwise.com is led by an Executive Management Team comprised of seasoned (because some of us are old) business professionals who have many years of combined experience as owner/managers of funeral home and cemetery operations, as well as in-depth experience in other service industries.
So who are these Wise Guys? Click here to find out.
How To Contact Us
We welcome your questions and comments. Let us know how we can best serve you. Feel free to request additional information. Visit our Contact Page to get in touch with us.