Funeralwise Funeral Insurance ProgramOpportunities for Life Insurance Agents
The Funeralwise Funeral Insurance Program offers a unique opportunity for life insurance agents who want to expand their final expense or preneed insurance business. Our one-of-a-kind program enables you to join forces with Funeralwise, the leading funeral and final expense planning resource on the web.
With the Funeralwise Funeral Insurance Program, you’ll be able to set yourself apart from your competition by providing your clients with a total final expense solution. Your professional expertise combined with the planning tools and information resources of Funeralwise delivers added value to your clients. It will enhance their trust in you as an advisor, help you close sales, and get you high-quality referrals.
To get more information, complete the short information request form on this page. We’ll get back to you with more information on how you can take advantage of the full range of resources offered by Funeralwise.
PARTNER WITH THE FUNERALWISE AGENCY
As the web’s most popular destination for online funeral planning, Funeralwise.com attracts thousands of people who are preplanning for end-of-life and want a financial solution to secure their plans. To respond to this need, the Funeralwise Agency has established an Independent Marketing Organization (IMO). When you join forces with the Funeralwise IMO, you’ll get access to a unique set of tools to help you generate leads, close prospects, and grow your business.
Qualified producers who join the Funeralwise team receive:
- Vibrant backoffice capabilities to help you get an edge the preneed insurance and final expense insurance markets.
- The Wise Planning System (our comprehensive online funeral planner) to share with your clients.
- Cloud capability so that you can access your tools when and where you need them.
- Comprehensive training to help you get the most from your resources.
- Marketing materials.
- Educational guides and resources for your clients.
- Real-time proprietary insurance quoting tools.
- Complementary membership in FEPSA, the Final Expense Planning Specialist Association. Learn more about FEPSA below.
- Access to the excellent marketing resources of Premier Preneed.
Funeralwise and the Final Expense Planning Specialist Association (FEPSA) have formed an alliance to offer the public a new approach to end-of-life planning. In addition to the funeral planning capabilities of the Wise Planning System, Funeralwise agents also enjoy complementary membership in FEPSA giving them even more benefits including:
- A listing in the online directory of final expense agents.
- The opportunity to earn the industry’s only professional mark, FEPS®.
- Access to the legal documents of Rocket Lawyer to share with your clients.
- Free continuing education vouchers.