The Funeralwise Funeral Insurance Program is a unique opportunity for life insurance agents who want to expand their final expense and/or preneed insurance business. It’s an excellent way to set yourself apart from other life insurance agents by providing your clients a total final expense solution.
The program enables you to join forces with Funeralwise, the leading funeral and final expense planning resource on the web. Your professional expertise combined with the planning tools and information resources of Funeralwise provides added value to your clients. It will enhance their trust in you as an advisor, help you close sales and get referrals. There are two ways to participate:
Funeralwise and the Final Expense Planning Specialist Association (FEPSA) have formed an alliance to offer the public a new approach to final expense planning. With exclusive access to the interactive planning tools of Funeralwise.com, FEPSA members are helping their clients create comprehensive final expense plans. Benefits of FEPSA membership include:
- A free listing in the Funeralwise Insurance Advisor online directory.
- Access to the Funeralwise Advisor Dashboard and the Wise Planning System.
- The opportunity to earn the FEPS® designation,
the only professional mark for Final Expense professionals.
- And many more benefits, see FEPSA.org.
The Funeralwise IMO
As the web’s most popular destination for online funeral planning, Funeralwise.com attracts thousands of people who are not only preplanning but want a financial solution to secure their plans. To respond to this need, Funeralwise has established an Independent Marketing Organization (IMO). Qualified producers can join the Funeralwise team to:
- Get contracted with top carriers offering final expense and preneed insurance policies.
- Get lead referrals to prospects who have visited Funeralwise.com to find funeral insurance.
- Take advantage of special pricing for FEPSA membership and get the benefits the Funeralwise – FEPSA affiliation described above.