Funeralwise Funeral Insurance ProgramOpportunities for Life Insurance Agents
The Funeralwise Funeral Insurance Program offers a unique opportunity for life insurance agents who want to expand their final expense or preneed insurance business. Our one-of-a-kind program enables you to join forces with Funeralwise, the leading funeral and final expense planning resource on the web.
With the Funeralwise Funeral Insurance Program, you’ll be able to set yourself apart from your competition by providing your clients with a total final expense solution. Your professional expertise combined with the planning tools and information resources of Funeralwise delivers added value to your clients. It will enhance their trust in you as an advisor, help you close sales, and get you high-quality referrals.
To get more information, complete the short information request form on this page. We’ll get back to you with more information on how you can take advantage of the full range of resources offered by Funeralwise.
PARTNER WITH THE FUNERALWISE AGENCY
As the web’s most popular destination for online funeral planning, Funeralwise.com attracts thousands of people who are preplanning for end-of-life and want a financial solution to secure their plans. To respond to this need, the Funeralwise Agency has established an Independent Marketing Organization (IMO). When you join forces with the Funeralwise IMO, you’ll get access to a unique set of tools to help you generate leads, close prospects, and grow your business.
Qualified producers who join the Funeralwise team:
- Get contracted with top carriers that offer final expense and preneed insurance policies.
- Get lead referrals to prospects who have visited Funeralwise.com to find funeral insurance, as well as access to our digital lead program for TCPA compliant leads.
- Get special pricing for membership in the Final Expense Planning Specialists Association (FEPSA). Membership in this exclusive organization gives you access to a full slate of benefits ranging from the opportunity to earn the industry’s only professional mark, FEPS®, to access to the Funeralwise Advisor Dashboard. Learn more about FEPSA below.
Funeralwise and the Final Expense Planning Specialist Association (FEPSA) have formed an alliance to offer the public a new approach to final expense planning. Membership gives you access to exclusive Funeralwise proprietary interactive planning tools.
If joining the Funeralwise IMO doesn’t fit your business goals, you can still take advantage of the benefits of the Final Expense Planning Specialist Association. You’ll be able to help your clients create comprehensive final expense plans in real-time. To learn more about being a FEPSA member without becoming a Funeralwise Agent, complete the information request form on this page.
Benefits of FEPSA membership include:
THE FUNERALWISE ADVANTAGE
To succeed in the insurance business today, it takes a unique set of skills. Not only do you need to be a good salesperson, you also need to set yourself apart from your competition. You need to stand out.
When you join the Funeralwise Funeral Insurance Program, you’ll be featured on the leading funeral resource on the web. You’ll be seen by the millions of visitors to our site and the 50,000 plus users of our Wise Planning System.
- Funeralwise is uniquely positioned to connect you with consumers who are shopping for funeral insurance online.
- Our affiliation with the Final Expense Planning Specialist Association (FEPSA) provides members with special access to the best funeral planning tools on the web.
- We know funeral planning better than anyone. We have been helping thousands of consumers plan funerals for more than 10 years.
- We have earned the verifiable trust of our community. We consistently earn top reviews from those who visit our site and take advantage of our resources.
The competition is intense to be seen for life insurance searches on Google and other search engines. It takes a considerable investment of time and money, as well as technical expertise, to get your website seen for these online inquiries. Funeralwise.com is well-established on the web. It draws visitors from across the country (actually across the world) for a wide-range of funeral-related information, making it truly unique among final expense resources.