Deserved Child

j05080
3 years, 7 months ago

Hello , I came across a go fund me for a 12 year old girl in my town located in (United States , Indiana) who recently passed away. Her family needs help with expenses to take her body to her home country Guatemala. I am curious to know how much this would be ? Im possibly willing to cover this for the grieving family. Before reaching out to her loved ones I need to know an estimated price. Thank you

Jennifer Lane
3 years, 7 months ago

That is certainly a tough loss for the parents of this child, and we certainly offer our sympathies to this family.

Go Fund Me is a very good way for the family to collect donations from family, friends, and kindhearted people like yourself. However, be aware that costs to transport a body to another country are rather expensive – and likely to range somewhere between $9,000 and $14,000 from the US to Central America. There are a lot of variables that make up the cost, so it could be more and could be less. The funeral home in Indiana would have the exact cost, and hopefully the family or whoever is organizing the Go Fund Me for them will update the fund details with the amount that the family needs to bury their daughter in their home country.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
View More Funeral Expenses Questions

How Much Will Your Funeral Cost? Try Our QuickPlan to Find Out.